PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING “SHIPPING POLICIES” CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
U.S. shipping rates are only available for deliveries within the United States.
Get FREE - Priority shipping on most* orders over $50. Standard shipping for orders up to $50.00 are a flat rate of $6.99 per order (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax, and after any discounts or coupons.)
*Truck delivery and shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely bulky or heavy items will still apply (these charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping subtotal of your order.)
Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "FREE – Priority” if you select a different shipping method additional shipping charges will apply.
To reduce shipping costs, we use different shipping companies to deliver our products depending on the size, weight and destination of the order.
Where possible we use the US Postal Service, USPS, and their delivery confirmation system so you won’t need to be home to sign for your package.If you have Questions? Call Us toll free at 1-888-570-9370
Local and international callers can reach us at 1-916-645-6900
Where possible, please enter your physical address as UPS, FedEx and DHL will not deliver to a PO Box. If you use a PO Box or an incorrect address and choose a shipping method other than USPS, you may be charged an address correction fee.
On average deliveries in the contiguous U.S. take 1 to 3 business days. Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico take 3 to 8 business days.
All typed information for your order must be in English.
***NOTE: Canada will only allow a Maximum of 3 month's supply of any item.***
DUTIES, IMPORT FEES, AND OTHER TAXES
IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED ADDITIONAL FEES AND TAXES BY THE CUSTOMS OFFICE OF YOUR COUNTRY.
- These charges are imposed and collected by your country's government and are completely separate from your order total from ValueOrder.com.
- You are responsible for paying these additional charges for customs clearance. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- We are required by law to include a customs form marking your order as "merchandise" and listing its value by product. We will not show a reduced value on this form in order to avoid additional taxes and/or fees. These values may be used to assess import duties and taxes on your order.
Please check with your country's customs office regarding importing the products you would like to order before placing your order.
- You are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving your order.
- You are responsible for being aware of any import restrictions or prohibited import items for your country.
DENIAL OF ENTRY
International shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Due to various laws and import restrictions, there is always a possibility that your order may be denied entry or held by your country's customs office. If this should happen, upon receiving the returned products from your country at ValueOrder.com, we will refund the purchase price to you, less all shipping charges.
- We cannot issue refunds until we receive the returned products.
- Not all customs offices return denied shipments. If we do not get the shipment back, we cannot issue you a refund. It is your responsibility to make sure that your order may be imported to your country and that your address is correct.
- DELAYS Typically, if a shipment takes longer than 15 days to arrive, it is being held for inspection or collection of import fees by either your customs or local post office. If a shipment does take longer than 15 days to arrive, please contact your local customs office or post office to see if they are holding it.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS International customers may pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Unfortunately, we cannot accept money orders and checks on international orders.
Due to the additional expense and time involved with shipping orders outside of the United States, free and flat rate shipping options are not available.
International shipping charges are not refundable.
On average, International Orders take 4 to 17 business days for delivery. If you prefer faster delivery, select an expedited shipping option.
Even with the above estimated delivery times, please allow a minimum up to three (3) weeks for delivery. Your order may be delayed at customs (either your country or ours) for inspections or various other reasons that we cannot affect.